Hi.. please pray for ###. . ### wana go from ###

Aneel

Faithful Servant
Hi.. please pray for me. . I wana go from ### to Europe as soon as God's plan .. I have nothing in hands .. but my God is so humble and plan for my best future .. Lord please forgive me .. Forgive me.. I am your son .. I really want to go.. You know God how necessary it is .. For my family.. please help us .. Open my doors in Jesus name .. Amen .. Godbless you All
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just had dreams where I was, of course, put somewhere I wouldn't want to be or put somewhere without my decision and around weird people and people I don't like or want and wrong evil people including ### and ### and people I just don't want. Even nightmares about being distant from all of my...
Replies
8
Views
188
hi please pray for me as just now I received a call from the agent ### ### as ### is seeking for a Business Analyst and this time round it is a permanent position. Now the agent is sending my resume over and there will be 2 rounds of interviews. Pray that I will get the job after 2 rounds of...
Replies
8
Views
341
Hi I still wanna pray for my cough and phlegm. I wanna pray for my continual move on from the guy. I thankful to God I came across an article about how introverts can do for closure and it speaks right to my heart. Looking at the date, it was freshly posted yesterday. I tried Journaling by...
Replies
9
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom