HI, PLEASE PRAY FOR A DIVINE CHRISTMAS DECORATION WHICH

REEMA PASSANHA

Humble Servant of All
HI,
PLEASE PRAY FOR A DIVINE CHRISTMAS DECORATION WHICH STARTED NOW IN OUR OFFICE, LORD, MY HOLY SPIRIT TAKE CONTROL OF EVERYTHING AND DECORATION TOO, AMEN, THX.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
HI,

THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS, ALTHOUGH WHO DECORATION WAS VERY SIMPLE AND NOT PERFECT BUT AS A RESULT OF YOUR PRAYERS IT WAS RECTIFIED AND DECORATED VERY NICELY, THANKS TO LORD ALMIGHTY AND ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As I sit here really breathing for the first time in two weeks [thanks to prednisone and prayer], I am pondering my Christmas preparations: You see, I really, really do go all out every year to make the season's decor just as awesome as I possibly can. Now, I live in a small apartment. This...
Replies
15
Views
556
hi please pray for me as just now I received a call from the agent ### ### as ### is seeking for a Business Analyst and this time round it is a permanent position. Now the agent is sending my resume over and there will be 2 rounds of interviews. Pray that I will get the job after 2 rounds of...
Replies
8
Views
347
I just had dreams where I was, of course, put somewhere I wouldn't want to be or put somewhere without my decision and around weird people and people I don't like or want and wrong evil people including ### and ### and people I just don't want. Even nightmares about being distant from all of my...
Replies
8
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,407
Messages
16,799,527
Members
649,912
Latest member
Shaemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom