Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Hi, Please I need prayers. My life is a mess, great damage and ruin. I am so far away from God and feel bitter and disappointed. I am alone and struggling to go back to God. I am rejecting Him and hating Him. I am in so much turmoil. Also today we knew that my ### year old dad has corona and we are waiting to be tested. We also were at my grandma's when we knew. So I am so afraid that my grandma gets corona and that my dad and mom get really sick or not make it... both are old and have diseases. Also all the hospitals here are already full... I am just so sad and scared and feel that I am no longer able to even bear any small bad thing... also my dad is not a believer and maybe also my grandma... please help
Lord hear the prayer request and grant peace into their family in Jesus Mighty Name I pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, I'm asking for the Lord's help in responding to our landlord ASAP who just messaged me back after I wrote him an honest heartfelt message trying to come to a peaceful solution to continue staying here without having to go through an eviction process he recently served. I'm terrified of...
Replies
12
Views
121
I have to get a few things cleaned & organized & ready for the superintendent of my apartment to be able to do a repair tomorrow for me & could everyone please pray for the strength & physical energy to get everything done just perfectly before he shows up tomorrow & that everything is neat very...
Replies
9
Views
335
Please I need prayers for healing from diabetes and hypertension, I'm in the USA with my husband for ### years without green card, and my son is addicted to weed. Please I need prayers thank you. I haven't seen my mom for ### years, my dad died and I couldn't go.
Replies
7
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,104
Messages
16,807,285
Members
650,544
Latest member
Valuolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom