hi pleasant day to u . i've been trying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tion

Disciple of Prayer
hi pleasant day to u . i've been trying to get pregnant for a year now and nothing seems to be happening. family and friends say i can't have kids but i don't believe in that. am asking you for a special prayer as i continue to pray and ask god to let this happen for me soon

my head hurts me everyday just to think about and it allows me to have sleepless nights. please am asking for your prayers.

thank you
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been trying to reach my doctor's office and we're just playing phone tag; they never call back when they're supposed to and the time I'm available. This morning, very early, somebody called and hung up when I answered. I don't know what kind of treatment they're doing on people; this is not...
Replies
5
Views
267
Please pray for me. I've been trying to find a job for almost a year now with no success. Money has been a big stress and I am feeling so defeated that it's hard to wake up.
Replies
9
Views
533
I hate the job I have right now. It’s laser hair removal and my company accepts men where other companies don’t, I’m forced to touch erect male genitals and I’m pretty sure some come in so that someone touches them there. I’m worked nonstop, the entire day and sometimes I don’t get breaks. It’s...
Replies
8
Views
483
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom