Hi my name is ###, my friend and his

Mounika Reddy Buddupu

Disciple of Prayer
Hi my name is ###. My friend and his family is totally against Christians. His name is ###. Please do remember him in ur prayers so that he and his family know the true loving God.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He sent this message: "Got a call that my grandma got rushed to the hospital. She isn’t doing too good at all and the doctor said she’d be lucky to make it 48 hours and the family has to make a decision in that time frame. She has COPD and a massive mass on her lungs. This is one of the hardest...
Replies
10
Views
225
Hi brothers and sisters, I am a child of God. I am in a relationship with my partner of 15 years. I am trying to leave the relationship. I want to cut off the sex since I became baptised, but he keeps asking me and demanding sex when he wants. He's on meth. I don't feel safe with him. I am going...
Replies
7
Views
261
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide the support you need. Consider reaching out to a mental health professional or a support hotline in your area. They can offer guidance and help you find the right resources. Remember, you're...
Replies
8
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,212
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom