Hi, My name is ###....I'm a nurse; I live in ###.....I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshaul

Disciple of Prayer
Hi,

My name is ###....I'm a nurse; I live in ###.....I filed for my husband's visa in May 2013. He lives in ###...it's been 7 months now....his visa is not confirmed yet.....please pray for the approval of his visa...

so that he could get here and we could start our family life together....we got married in October 2012....

please pray for us;
 
Dear Jesus, help us we cry out to you, the devil is seeking to destroy us, but your word tells us that the fight is not ours but yours, so Father let us rest in the truth of your Holy Word and in the shelter of your mighty wings, where there is healing, knowing that the battle is already won. Father, I lift up the prayer request to your throne, knowing that whatever the answer is, that you are doing what is best for us, give us peace for our troubled mind and hearts, we cast off the old man and are reborn through your blood that covers our sins and heals our hurts, we bend as the leaves bend in the wind, tossed and tormented but never forgotten because where there is sadness, there is strength also as we run to your loving arms, knowing you are always ready to lead us to the safety that only you can bring to our lives. Lord, give us a new song in our hearts, one that lifts our Spirits and refreshes us in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi brothers and sisters, I am a child of God. I am in a relationship with my partner of 15 years. I am trying to leave the relationship. I want to cut off the sex since I became baptised, but he keeps asking me and demanding sex when he wants. He's on meth. I don't feel safe with him. I am going...
Replies
7
Views
259
Hi, My name is ###, I’m ### years old. My whole life I grew up with Catholicism but drifted away from Jesus. I still haven’t read the Bible because I’m lost and unmotivated. But recently I’ve been praying more and more, and it gives me peace and I know God/Jesus hears my prayers and is looking...
Replies
10
Views
527
Hi. My name is ###. Please keep me in your prayers. I have my F1 student visa biometric tomorrow and visa appointment on ###. I want it to be approved. Also, I caught a cold. Please pray that God answers my prayer. Please pray that my visa gets approved and that the person is nice. Thankfully, I...
Replies
5
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom