hi my name is ###. ###.i just found out ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
hi my name is ###. I just found out that my high school sweetheart is a US Marine, his name is ###, and I might be pregnant with his unborn baby. Please pray for ###'s safety as a US Marine and that he will return home safely. I know he cheated on me with a Japanese woman named ###, but please God forgive him and let him come home to me so we can get married.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just found out that my sister-in-law who is ### years older just got menopause and is in really debilitating pain. Please pray for her. She is losing all her hair and vitality.
Replies
6
Views
312
Hi brothers and sisters, I am a child of God. I am in a relationship with my partner of 15 years. I am trying to leave the relationship. I want to cut off the sex since I became baptised, but he keeps asking me and demanding sex when he wants. He's on meth. I don't feel safe with him. I am going...
Replies
7
Views
260
I am completely devastated that my precious baby kitty is blind and may have lymphoma. I am requesting a miracle healing prayers. My Lord and Savior please provide miracle healing for my Pookie. He is the most precious baby kitty in our life. Please a ask for a miracle healing! If he stays blind...
Replies
11
Views
496
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,263
Members
649,781
Latest member
Moriallormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom