Hi my brothers and sisters in Christ. I am ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my brothers and sisters in Christ. I am very worried. My employer just told me she lost my vital information ...social security number, birth date, address etc. She lost all my paperwork with that info on it. Please pray she finds it or it is completely destroyed. I'm worried about identity theft....please pray
 
I prayer with you concerning this situation that the spirit of the living God will move for you ..i### encouraged and strengthen in your faith ..The Lord Cares for YOU..

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
262
I am going through hard times and I need financial provision and favor in my life, may the Lord bless me and protect me from all evil. May the Goodness and mercy of the Lord surround me. Thank you for praying God bless you all.
Replies
8
Views
218
Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...
Replies
9
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,246
Messages
16,808,541
Members
650,653
Latest member
Othoalrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom