Hi. I'm ###. I'm married since ###.

Jothibalaji

Disciple of Prayer
Hi.
I m ###. I m married since 2yrs. I got miscarriage recently and I am so much vexed. Please do pray for to Jesus's that I should be blessed with girl baby soon. May be this month itself it should be positive. Please pray.

Thank you
###
 
May your prayer be heard because it is in harmony with our Lord. May Love be in your heart. In Jesus name, I have prayed. Amen.
 
Praying for this, in Jesus' Name amen

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you (1Peter 5: 6-7)
 
Father in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, l rebuke l bind l destroy all the principalities, power, rulers of darkness the spirits of miscarriage in Jesus name,

l cast all of you into the abyss, l chain you into eternal darkness never rise again in her life in Jesus name amen.

father l anoint her l cover her marriage with the blood of Jesus Christ & the power of HolyGhost amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I have got married since 3 years for my marriage but still I don't have kids because I am diagnosed with PCOD and my AMH is very low. I am getting treatment from Doctor ###, who is a gynecologist. But I believe God can heal me better than a doctor. I have hope. Please pray for me that it...
Replies
10
Views
664
Hi, I’m ###. I’m requesting prayer because I made a huge mistake that may cost me my freedom and my family needs me and plus I just started a new job to help provide better for my family. I asked God for forgiveness and to have mercy on me. I need prayer warriors to pray over my life and family...
Replies
8
Views
590
Hi I'm ### and I'm in very urgent need of a job. I've put 15 to 20 applications on ### and ### and still haven't got a solid lead. The season is slow for the type of work I'm doing but I just pray and need patience. I'm getting a job and I also need prayer to get my girls into daycare as fast as...
Replies
10
Views
532
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom