Hi, I want to pray for ...

Mokyung

Disciple of Prayer
Hi, I want to pray for my mother who is finding difficult in speaking because of her weakness in nerve. Please heal her by your prayer thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want them to find christ they were brought in church but they do not go to church anymore and they have messed up their life they need the Lord please pray for them
Replies
10
Views
161
I pray for ### and ### for especially not to always share others perspective with someone else which is not good and it and I am just afraid
Replies
11
Views
179
Actually from a few weeks I am suffering from relationship problems and I want a request to get clarity in it and wanted him to call me once to make me clear and pray for my mental peace thank you Amen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom