Dear Heavenly Father,

May your divine will and blessing through Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour, as promised, will quench our needs on behalf of your beloved.

We ask that you’ll intervene and make way for this request according to your prefect love.

In Jesus mighty name we pray,

Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I (female) just moved into a new apartment from a terrible and unsafe other apartment. I was hoping for rest, and this apartment has awful street loud noise. I’m unable to find a solution. I’m asking God to help me let it not bother me anymore so that I can sleep. I’m asking for my view of...
Replies
11
Views
522
Hi, I just found out that my cousin is about to go through a divorce with his wife of more than 15 years. They tried to make it work but she is too controlling and very insensitive. He was scared to divorce her because of what society would think and say. She controls him completely. It's toxic...
Replies
6
Views
374
Hi i just got a job and God told me to make some helpful friends there. Please pray that I make friends with every one there. I would love to stay there for a very very very long time. Please pray that it's a great fit. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,680
Messages
16,802,102
Members
650,191
Latest member
Daedarohill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom