hi, i am looking for work. i moved to the ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

slp

Humble Prayer Warrior
hi,

i am looking for work. i moved to the ### about six months ago. I have had some not so good job fits in the past and I don't want it hurting my job search. Please pray for favor and a good fit soon.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes, O Lord it is ONLY the FEW that I am looking for. MANY on this site (such as Articles) are just part of the end time apostasy, and that is NOT what I am looking for. You know my longing O Lord. Bring that holy remnant, that chosen, few, elect of Your people. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
7
Views
154
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹♾️🛬✅🫜🌻🥰🧐😏🇺🇸🫜🌻🏯🧬✅🎧😇😘🌏😆🔨📚🏰🤔🙏👍🇮🇱🇵🇬🇨🇳🇳🇿😢🌹❗️DUE TO BEING ATTACKED BRUTALLY TODAY BY IDK WHO IS ACTING LIKE SATAN I THINK I MOVED TO ### IM NO LONGER IN ### ACCORDING TO MY COORDINATES..THAT MEANS I COULD SAVE AT PART OF...
Replies
6
Views
153
Please pray that I find the love I am looking for.
Replies
6
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom