Hi guys, bad news, the guy named ###

Vymryx

Servant
Hi guys, bad news, the guy named ### who went missing unfortunately was found dead. Despite this, can I ask that his son gets saved through Christ and it helps his earthly family and other people around them to be saved as well please? Also, I saw an article that a cyclone hit ### and ###. Can I ask you also to pray for those affected there to not only recover but to be saved through Christ and it helps others around them to be saved as well please? Thank you.
 
I join you in praying for all those who do not know Christ Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior in His Holy Name. Amen,
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Please pray for this guy named ### that I know he was so rude, and disrespectful to me for no reason at all he has no care or empathy for people and thinks he is better than others, please pray that the Lord puts a strong guilty conscience on him and that he saves his soul, he is not saved and...
Replies
4
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,079
Messages
16,795,741
Members
649,631
Latest member
Ptoreyver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom