hi am ### from ### last werk i

shiney thomas

Disciple of Prayer
hi am ### from ### last werk i send one prayer request regarding my driving licence .still i didnt get please pray for me next week again my text thanku
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Prayer Time: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God teach me how to trust You unconditionally. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps daily. Bless me to dream the dreams of God. Strengthen me to fulfill the purpose You created me for, and see those dreams come to reality. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to fail and be thoroughly humiliated. God all I have asked of You in this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

Take comfort knowing God is in control.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
181
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I’ve told my story here many times. In the summer of ###, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job for my family in Texas, my home state. My sons and I left for Texas. Previously, without even consulting me, my wife had purchased a plane...
Replies
10
Views
213
Dearest Lord Jesus Christ, I come before you today with open arms asking that you grant me a work from home job. I haven’t written back here since my last prayer request because I haven’t been myself lately. I feel so lost and out of touch. It’s been 2 months already and I still haven’t found...
Replies
6
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom