Hi all was wondering if anyone could please pray for ###

Wilton Chulung

Disciple of Prayer
Hi all was wondering if anyone could please pray for me that I get my house in ###, ### and ask God to open doors.
 
Dear Lord,

I pray in AGREEMENT with ###, that they will be Supernaturally & Divinely BLESSED with that home in ###, that their heart is set on, in the Power of the name of Jesus, to the glory of God The Father, through Jesus Christ, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If anyone could please pray for me and my family, the path has gotten rocky and all I feel is a dark cloud over my home.
Replies
7
Views
407
If anyone could please pray for my niece ###. She’s in the hospital and they found a mass tumor in her head. If you could please pray for her and my family at this time it would be appreciated thank you!
Replies
9
Views
433
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom