Hi all please make this miracle happen I am wishing

Jyopooja

Humble Prayer Partner
Hi all, please make this miracle happen. I am wishing for a six lakh rupees cash award because to support my family and this would truly help me in making me so happier and please pray for me. I got an invitation to participate as a delegate to attend an entrepreneur programme. Conference, but it is only the Lord who can arrange the flight ticket fees and everything for me and my husband. Please, please I beseech you send me 100 students. I cannot take a loan or borrow from others for anything in my life. Bless and send me students. Let this day unfold me with luck in receiving abundant money. Thank you. Thank you. Lord, please solve this problem today. I need the Lord's blessings to go to New Delhi to book tickets, stay, and fees. Please make arrangements. Thank you, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am wishing to explore my dream destination U.K. Either through job or tour. But unable to find a way to go there. Please create miracle through prayer 🙏🏻
Replies
6
Views
274
Please pray for me, I am wishing to conceive this coming year. I feel so settled that I think it's about time. In the name of Jesus I pray that the seed of ### and I produce God's child.
Replies
3
Views
63
Praise the Lord. I am wishing ### a happy new year. Please for my family and ### am asking the promise of this year.
Replies
7
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,125
Messages
16,807,495
Members
650,566
Latest member
Aerluimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom