hi all its me ###### please continue to pray for

Penny Karen

Servant
hi all its me ### please continue to pray for my friend he did message me yest for a few moments to say he is doing good and was surfing a few days thank u Jesus i praise you for all your love and healing upon my friend please Jesus bring him back to me i dont know why i feel he is drawing himself away from me he is my best friend in human form and i have a deep love for him Lord that u alone know please stand with me in prayer that whatever is holding him back from messaging me and coming and seeing me like he promised will come to pass this time please Lord with tears i ask give me the desires of my heart thank u Jesus amen love u Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
I wanna thank God that my cough and phlegm is improving. And my cold hands and feet is improving after pressure points by the person coincidentally. I thank God also I have better temperature warm up during sleep. My current problem still lies with the guy. It keeps popping up in my mind. I...
Replies
10
Views
384
Please continue to include me in your prayers. I still have anxiety attacks from time to time, headaches, weakness in the limbs, but my breathing has improved, and my back pains have lessened. May all the food and supplements i take help my cells become 100% healthy. Please pray that all my...
Replies
10
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,859
Members
649,515
Latest member
Toraosuanville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom