Hi again my brothers and sisters in Christ. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brothers and sisters in Christ, I come to you for support in prayer for my union again. Things are getting more difficult with no resolution in sight. I feel that my patience with God is running thin and am desperate for guidance and restoration. In my desperation, I began my search for...
Replies
8
Views
477
Hello My Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm needing prayer concerning constant brain fog and fatigue. My doctor doesn't know what is causing this. He says it might be long COVID or anxiety. I am asking the Lord for wisdom and healing. Please agree with me in prayer. God bless ###
Replies
5
Views
273
My brothers and sisters in Christ. My contract with previous employer just ended and I pray to the Almighty God to enable me get job offer within ### days.
Replies
5
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom