Hey sir am form ### city ### ...

Hey sir am form ### ### sir please prayer for my family and my sister ### her husband going you leave her please her husband come back my sister have small child and please sir give me ur contact number I will call u thank you so much..

For prayer call+###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before your throne of Grace humbly asking in Jesus mighty, precious, and Holy name, for me and my youngest son to move to the city and the complex that my oldest son and his wife live in. Father, my oldest son really wants us to move out there, and, as you know, for many years...
Replies
11
Views
372
  • Article Article
WISOWS — ORPHANS — ELDERS We don't get to choose whom, in a given season of their life, is needy. Those who have, at the time, are simply called to share with those who have not—UNGRUDGINGLY. There are is great retribution associated with mistreating society's underprivileged. But much...
Replies
0
Views
169
  • Article Article
We know that God's people are His houses, even our very bodies are His temples. Revelation 3:20 (MSG) "Look at me. I stand at the door. I knock. If you hear me call and open the door, I'll come right in and sit down to supper with you." Yet, even unto a city He comes knocking. The same...
Replies
1
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom