Hey My Friends in Christ.. My prayers where answered ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sild

Disciple of Prayer
Hey My Friends in Christ.. My prayers were answered by God by gifting me a Job.. Thank you so much for praying for me.. God bless U
 
Our God in heaven I praise you. Thank you for this blessing. I praise your Almighty goodness and love. Thank you for this testimony. Glory be to God our father on heaven. In Jesus name amen
 
Wonderful!! I celebrate the good news with you..and I pray that you may have divine favor at your place of work. May he provide opportunities for you to increase even more financially. I thank you for peace in the workplace. I thank you Lord for wisdom to do a job of excellence. I thank you for flexibility. In Jesus' name I pray...amen..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God please answer all of ### prayers wherever said put or written in ways that will make ### elatedly happy also heal and help ### and their sib and fam mem help them financially and in every way hel their depression help thenm get onm help ### and ### get well healed medical treatments and...
Replies
5
Views
298
Thank you you so much my Family in Christ, I have sent two prayers request and I was going through a very very difficult time with Debts, Evil dreams. I prayed everyday to Our Father YAWEH Through the name of my Lord JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth, I told God please show me who are the witches that...
Replies
8
Views
706
I’m not too sure how to start this, I’m not the greatest author so hopefully I can get all I need to out in a way that makes sense. My pawpaw was the preacher of a small baptist church where I grew up. Everyone in my family either worked or volunteered for a church. When I was young growing up...
Replies
5
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,948
Messages
16,793,960
Members
649,532
Latest member
Dorlierwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom