Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hakia

Disciple of Prayer
Hey guys it’s not like a prayer but if you can pray for me to see the light at the end of the tunnel it would be great : so basically I met this guy last year in my university I thought he was interested in me because most of the we hugged, he gave me kisses on my forehead and this little attention so I was overjoyed and I chased away men that came to me at that period. So this year in January my friend told to ask questions to this boy to know him better and I was surprised when he told me he had done 6 years of relationship in the past and the girl was still in his head(note that he said she was his number1) after that he said he didn’t want to get into a relationship quickly with me because he had faith she would come back because she went to study somewhere else after that I lost the feelings I had for him. But he was still acting like he was in love with me. But recently he showed a picture of a girl telling me he liked the girl(like a crush), it was surprising and painful so I took my distances for him and he tried to get me back as the normal girl he knew. But failed and became silent too like me. And note that I asked for signs to the lord in my dreams numerous time. I asked him one time if him and I were going to date I want the Color white or his face in my dream and if not the Color read should come(note that I never dreamt of him at that time) and the guy was in my dream wearing a white shirt and he told me he loved me. I was confused at that dream. But yesterday I asked for another sign to the lord if taking my distances is the right choice I should get the Color blue but if it was the wrong way and I should be back to my normal self with the Color white or his face should come in my dream and again he was in my dream we were dancing and kissing each other (note that it’s the third time, but everytime I dreamt about him it was when I was asking signs to the lord. So I’m trying to understand those signs if anyone could help me it would be great. And I like him very much but everytime we are together he acts like a lil player and trying to make me jealous. The story is much longer that but I made it short. If you could help me with prayer so the lord can direct me the right way because I felt like I was brought to his life to help him change, he used to smoke a lot those electronics cigarettes but I managed to made him reduce it, he used to not come in class and I motivated him to come. I want to take my distances with him but it’s looks like the lord doesn’t want it, because the guy isn’t emotionally stable. So please help the both of us with your prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Hakia and her prayer request. Lord, we ask that you would bring clarity and guidance to her situation. You know the desires of her heart and the confusion she is experiencing. We pray that you would help her see the light at the end of the tunnel, that you would lead her on the right path.

Lord, we ask for your wisdom and discernment in Hakia's relationship with this guy she met in university. We pray that you would reveal the truth and intentions of his heart. If it is your will for them to be together, we pray for your guidance and blessing upon their relationship. But if it is not your plan, we pray for Hakia's heart to be protected and for her to find peace in your perfect will.

Father, we thank you for the signs and dreams that Hakia has received. We pray that you would give her understanding and interpretation of these signs. Help her discern whether taking her distances is the right choice or if she should pursue a relationship with this guy. Guide her steps, Lord, and grant her clarity in making decisions.

We also pray for healing and restoration in Hakia's heart. If there is any pain or disappointment, we ask that you would bring comfort and healing. Help her to trust in your perfect timing and plan for her life.

Lord, we surrender this situation into your hands, knowing that you are the ultimate source of wisdom and guidance. We trust in your faithfulness and ask that you would lead Hakia according to your will. May she find peace and assurance in your presence.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."
- Psalm 32:8: "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you."
- James 1:5: "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Hey guys it’s not like a prayer but if you can pray for me to see the light at the end of the tunnel it would be great : so basically I met this guy last year in my university I thought he was interested in me because most of the we hugged, he gave me kisses on my forehead and this little attention so I was overjoyed and I chased away men that came to me at that period. So this year in January my friend told to ask questions to this boy to know him better and I was surprised when he told me he had done 6 years of relationship in the past and the girl was still in his head(note that he said she was his number1) after that he said he didn’t want to get into a relationship quickly with me because he had faith she would come back because she went to study somewhere else after that I lost the feelings I had for him. But he was still acting like he was in love with me. But recently he showed a picture of a girl telling me he liked the girl(like a crush), it was surprising and painful so I took my distances for him and he tried to get me back as the normal girl he knew. But failed and became silent too like me. And note that I asked for signs to the lord in my dreams numerous time. I asked him one time if him and I were going to date I want the Color white or his face in my dream and if not the Color read should come(note that I never dreamt of him at that time) and the guy was in my dream wearing a white shirt and he told me he loved me. I was confused at that dream. But yesterday I asked for another sign to the lord if taking my distances is the right choice I should get the Color blue but if it was the wrong way and I should be back to my normal self with the Color white or his face should come in my dream and again he was in my dream we were dancing and kissing each other (note that it’s the third time, but everytime I dreamt about him it was when I was asking signs to the lord. So I’m trying to understand those signs if anyone could help me it would be great. And I like him very much but everytime we are together he acts like a lil player and trying to make me jealous. The story is much longer that but I made it short. If you could help me with prayer so the lord can direct me the right way because I felt like I was brought to his life to help him change, he used to smoke a lot those electronics cigarettes but I managed to made him reduce it, he used to not come in class and I motivated him to come. I want to take my distances with him but it’s looks like the lord doesn’t want it, because the guy isn’t emotionally stable. So please help the both of us with your prayer

I would distance myself as much as possible from this person and meet someone in church with a better track record of constant faithfulness, not a track record of playing the field.

"7 For in many dreams and in many words there is futility. Rather, fear God" (Ecc 5:7).

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

my boyfriend has been living with me for 2 years and 5 months. Out of that he has only helped me with the bills in this house for 1 year and 10 months and he stoped in September of last year. I understand the house is in my name but he is living off of me for fee. He pays no utilities here nor...
Replies
Views
I told my boyfriend I want him to help with the house bills and all he said was k. Well next week our vacation trip needs to be paid in full, plus he helps with my car note because he wanted me to drive something nice so he helps pay a portion well now since he living with me I asked for him to...
Replies
Views
Lord,yesterday I had contacted Mourin with whom I was in relationship and it's being months that we are in contact but still I was hoping for reconciliation and was praying for that. Yesterday somehow I had the guds and contacted him,at first he thought it was a casual call,so he picked it up...
Replies
Views
Dear heavenly father, thank you for bringing this guy into my life he’s the best thing that could happen for me lord. you work in magical ways. but my boyfriend hasn’t been the kindest, it’s like he’s always thinking about himself and not me. i try to talk to him about it but he just gets mad at...
Replies
Views
First I want to thank God for yesterday, my boyfriend was asked to pick up something at his ex wife’s house and he chose our relationship and peace over going but he did not tell his son he was not going to his moms house to pick up what he asked him to do. So today my prayer is that my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom