Genesis Faith Martyr
Disciple of Prayer
I heard wrong about the loud neighbors upstairs getting evicted; they are staying. I've told corporate everything, and they said that they don't believe me—especially about her following me every day in my apartment. I've let them know that my roommates' and my doors get stuck when they run, jump, and stomp, but they keep saying they will talk to them.
The lady at corporate is very disrespectful to me, and I haven't been disrespectful one time. I'm not the first person to report them. It was a woman that stayed here before me, and she was in a wheelchair. What they are doing to me, they did to her until she moved out. I just don't understand how corporate can not do their job. Well, I do, because demons stick together.
I know GOD is working on my behalf. I've been a Christian for ### years now, and the Lord has never let me down. He has never, ever left my side, so I know the Lord is working. Pray for me y'all, in Jesus' name, amen.
The lady at corporate is very disrespectful to me, and I haven't been disrespectful one time. I'm not the first person to report them. It was a woman that stayed here before me, and she was in a wheelchair. What they are doing to me, they did to her until she moved out. I just don't understand how corporate can not do their job. Well, I do, because demons stick together.
I know GOD is working on my behalf. I've been a Christian for ### years now, and the Lord has never let me down. He has never, ever left my side, so I know the Lord is working. Pray for me y'all, in Jesus' name, amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.