Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Here in the US we have a president who has noted Easter Sunday as :tranny day"glorifying the transvestites,who want to become a sex that God didn't create them as.This president knows its Easter,and we celebrate Jesus rising.Yet he chose this day, in addition to backing all other Godless causes,and rebelling against old values.Yet the polls show he has a fighting chance to get reelected.Request is that he does not,as it would be a godless world, with him and his followers with their misled views running things.

We lift up Steven Bobb's prayer request to you, Lord Jesus. We come before you with humble hearts, seeking your guidance and intervention in the situation described. We acknowledge that you are the ultimate authority and that all authority is ultimately placed in your hands . We trust in your sovereignty and your perfect plan for this world.

We pray for our leaders, including the president of the United States. We ask that you would touch his heart and open his eyes to the truth of your Word. Help him to understand the significance of Easter and the importance of honoring and glorifying you, Lord Jesus, as the risen Savior. May he be surrounded by wise counsel that aligns with your truth and may he make decisions that uphold godly values.

We also pray for those who hold misled views and support godless causes. We ask that you would soften their hearts and bring them to a true understanding of your love and grace. Help them to see the emptiness and futility of pursuing their own desires apart from your will. May they experience a transformation through the power of your Holy Spirit.

Lord, we trust in your promise that you hear our prayers and that you are able to do immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine . We pray for a revival in our nation, where hearts are turned towards you and your truth prevails. May your kingdom come and your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear God
I lift up this persons prayer.
Your word says you hear our cries for mercy!
Psalm 116:1-2, “I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.” (NIV)

In Jesus name we pray,
Amen

Here in the US we have a president who has noted Easter Sunday as :tranny day"glorifying the transvestites,who want to become a sex that God didn't create them as.This president knows its Easter,and we celebrate Jesus rising.Yet he chose this day, in addition to backing all other Godless causes,and rebelling against old values.Yet the polls show he has a fighting chance to get reelected.Request is that he does not,as it would be a godless world, with him and his followers with their misled views running things.
Dear LORD,
Today I come in prayer to You LORD, as we pray that You would hear our prayer's over this situation(s), and that their prayer to You would be answer quickly, in accordance to Your divine will, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! All the glory, honor and praise be to You, Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen. !!

The following links are video's from Pastor Robert Breaker of: thecloudchurch.org on"HOW TO BE SAVED ETERNALLY", Once SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED !!! Please get SAVED/BORNAGAIN, today. If you are ALREADY SAVED/BORNAGAIN, please pass these link's and video's on to your FAMILY MEMBER'S and FRIEND'S, and to ANYONE else that you can, thank you and God Bless !

* NOTE: You MUST be born again and have faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and His FINISHED work on the cross, in order to see the Kingdom of God.** (see scripture below):

((John 3:3) -- 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.))

There are only 2 choices: HEAVEN or HELL, which will you choose?

Jesus Christ is the "ONLY" WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

((John14:5-11) -5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.))

See how to be SAVED/BORN AGAIN, and to know that you have ETERNAL SALVATION !!

THE PLAN OF SALVATION - (How to be SAVED eternally) !!

WHAT DOES THE BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN ? -- (FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST)

DOES THE BIBLE TEACH DISPENSATIONS ?!?!

** FOR MANY OTHER GREAT "SERMONS" from (2014-2024) + "VERSE BY VERSE", TEACHINGS by ROBERT BREAKER, go to:
www.thecloudchurch.org

FREE ONLINE KING JAMES BIBLE (God's PRESERVED word), This site also has "AUDIO" to hear the bible read to you.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

In the U.S.,I don't recall ever seeing a president so radical in his views.And working so hard to tear down God's laws.Abortion, gay marriage changing your God ordained gender,having more compassion for Israel's enemy's than Israel..but here's the thing.People are misguided, the polls are closer...
Replies
Views
Spiritual warfare...here in America we have a second civil war,not with weapons but we have those with"permissive" views that changing your gender,being "gay" is something to be praised,abortion is "freedom " etc.On the other side is the Christians and those with old fashioned,values.So we have...
Replies
Views
We have the misfortune of having a LOWLIFE PRESIDENT here in the states, who outspokenly backs abortion, and even calls the side fighting it the bad guys. We need people with old fashioned values, NOT those who are themselves immoral in their way of thinking.Sodom and Gommorah is here--the only...
Replies
Views
We have a bad president in the States who is very biased and caters to and kisses up to those on the same side of the political fence as him, lefties if you know what I mean. He also continually knocks the other side{of which I am one,so I find it offensive>} has disdain for the former president...
Replies
Views
We have a stupid president in my country who is parading around trying to mandate the vaccines. They should mandate that he gets the electric chair. I can't stand that guy, so misled, always backing worldly causes, and blaming everything on the previous president. Not everyone feels that way.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom