Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The work of God's Spirit : john/16/​

But what I tell you is true. It will be better for you if I go away. Because, if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I do go away, I will send him to you.

When he comes, he will show the people of this world what they are like. He will show that they are wrong. They are wrong about what sin really is. They are wrong about who is right with God. They are wrong about how God judges people.

They are wrong about sin, because they do not believe in me.

They are wrong about who is right with God, because I will go to the Father. And you will not see me any longer.

They are wrong about how God judges people, because God has already judged Satan, the ruler of this world.

I have many more things to tell you. But you are not strong enough to know them now.

But the Spirit will come. He is the one who shows people true things about God. When he comes, he will be a guide to you. He will help you to understand everything that is true. He will not speak on his own authority. He will tell you only what he hears from the Father. He will tell you about things that will happen after this time.

He will take my message and he will tell it to you. In that way, he will show how great and how good I am.

Everything that the Father has is mine. That is why I said, “The Spirit will take what is mine and then he will tell it to you.” ’

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Injecting Truth Series: Violation of Trust | Del Bigtree & Professor Dolores Cahill. not only is it dangerous physically but its based on fallen angel technology its very bad for you spiritually its a test run for the mark of the beast. They are seeing how many people will obey when the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I had a burden for all of them, like fans coming out of nowhere, they show up and tells you things that only Jesus knows what is going on in their life. Some are lonely living in a remote area, while others are living in a crowded city where no one cares or speaks to them. Some a wealthy, some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I CHARGE [you] in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, Who is to judge the living and the dead, and by (in the light of) His coming and His kingdom: Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Asleep in the Church DECEMBER 17, 2023 4:50 PM LIZ LAU 2023-12-17 In this dream I was in a small church. It was a very traditional church setting with all wood furniture. A worship service was going on. I was standing up praying and could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. The scene changed...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For every single minute of our day, God has given to us as a gift that comes from heaven. Our daily walk and our daily talk should be to glorify Hs holy name. As we lift our hads to heaven, as a token of our live we sing, holy, holy, holy is the Lord our God. Forever faithful and true to His...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom