Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter EasTNChik
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EasTNChik

Guest
Lord God I thank you for all you have done, all you are doing and all that you are going to do.

I ask that you would please help me in my time of need. Help me Father I am begging please.

I love you Lord and I ask your forgiveness of my sins and please quickly Lord Jesus send the help I need.

Amen and Amen
 
God, Father, Redeemer, You are a mighty and awesome God, your love for us has no limit, please hear the cry of your daughter for help. Answer her, O Lord, and provide all her need thru your supernatural intervention sooner than later. We thank you Lord for all your blessings and for all the good things you are going to do for us in the future. You are indeed faithful to all Your promises and loving toward all You have made. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Guard Your Heart. Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23

Let Us Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Work on me. Work on my heart. Give me a forgiving, loving, compassionate heart. Give me an appreciative, thankful, rejoicing heart. Give me a worship hungry heart that worships You in spirit and in truth. Give me a God focused, God seeking, God pleasing obedient heart. Give me a God-intoxicated heart. Give me a strong, fearless, enduring, healthy, hope-filled heart. Give me a pure, honest heart. Give me a listening heart. Give me a faithful praying heart. Give me a heart that loves You. I know that I am asking a lot. But God please, please, please give me with a heart like JESUS. Please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Amen. So Be It & It Is So!!!

I Am Praying For Your Heart!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Thank you friends for your pryaers. I know that God is listening to them. I pray today for signs for a better outcome than expected.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for extra strong protection and breakthrough for us and all in need. Also asking for ### for encouragement and help, for me also help and wisdom, the Lord's anointing for all the planned outreaches and services, help to resolve conflicts incl. those forgotten (also convict ###, also...
Replies
11
Views
176
Asking for extra strong protection and breakthrough for us and all in need. Also asking for ### for encouragement and help, for me also help and wisdom, the Lord's anointing for all the planned outreaches and services, help to resolve conflicts incl. those forgotten (also convict ###, also...
Replies
11
Views
209
Asking for extra strong protection and breakthrough for us and all in need. Also asking for ### for encouragement and help, for me also help and wisdom, the Lord's anointing for all the planned outreaches and services, help to resolve conflicts incl. those forgotten (also convict ###, also...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom