Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-1101
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1101

Guest
still wandering around without seeing a way to come out, please Jesus, help me finding the way I should take to find a job and see for private too - Amen
 

oh heavenly father, plz listen to our prayers and answer them soon, make all wishes come true.. give this friend a good job.. according to your will, lord protect this friend in your arms n bless abundantly, in your holy name i pray amen

​

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY

​
 
Lord, please bless this prayer servant of yours and guide ### to find a job. In You All Things Are Possible. I place my trust in You. Amen.
 
Jesus all things are possible through you. Please help this person to increase him in your favor. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray please for me and my daughters. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. I drank too much after my husband ghosted me. Us. Two daughters. Grown. We hired a private investigator. My husband is married and living with his new wife in ###. I had to divorce him. I need prayers. I want to...
Replies
9
Views
142
Pray for me. ###. ###. My husband disappeared. On purpose. Married his girlfriend in ###. We hired a private investigator. I drank too much alcohol after he disappeared. Made a fool out of myself. Fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing home. Told by my only sibling I deserved to die. I need...
Replies
9
Views
145
Prayers for my sister, who is sick and having financial troubles, and my son, who is not searching for work. Please intervene to help with her finances and health, either to cure her or to find the right doctors to help her. Help her son open his eyes and help her to see that he needs to help...
Replies
12
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,523
Messages
16,800,575
Members
650,043
Latest member
Vuotton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom