Help

arlenel

Prayer Partner
I've been offered a job based from ### to be an administrative assistant and the pay is great. But I only had a phone interview and got hired based on that. I'm afraid it's a hoax. And I hope it isn't because it will allow me to give my 10% based in God's word. I live with the ex-husband and it's very tumultuous with my ### year old. He loves him and my ### year old feels the same. I have no support from anyone but him for him to pick up my boy from daycare, as he too is raising our ### year old. It's hard because I don't want to look any kind of way in his presence. I've gained over ### pounds. Help us to be safe. Make decisions God wants me to make. Find a good Bible-based church. Get out of here, I am thankful but it's time to leave.
 
I will pray that your job interview is not a hoax. Is there any way for you to find out for sure? I will be praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord the freezer making a lot of noise it’s not shutting or insulating like it should. Please help Jesus can’t afford another this is just a few years old Please. Amen
Replies
7
Views
96
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
187
Praise be to God, I thank him wholeheartedly for all of his works in my life. Please pray that I manage to overcome my state right now, being tired and feeling unhealthy for no reason. I am very underproductive and distracted all the time but I truly wish to overcome this. I am quite sure it's...
Replies
11
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,932
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom