help

carlos

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. My health and faith are going down hill. My heart was hurt by a woman and I can't seem to mend it. I need a good partner to marry.

I've been trying to be strong for almost two years. I am so tired. I am so hurt inside.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise be to God, I thank him wholeheartedly for all of his works in my life. Please pray that I manage to overcome my state right now, being tired and feeling unhealthy for no reason. I am very underproductive and distracted all the time but I truly wish to overcome this. I am quite sure it's...
Replies
11
Views
165
pray as I so wanted children and a family and my heart screams for it to be sexually whole and I feel that jesus doesn't care for me and pray for my head and for any spiritual attack in my body pray as I have been attacked through demonic attacks and spiritual attack my entire life and have had...
Replies
9
Views
29
DEAR BRETHERN- I HAVE DEEP DESIRE TO GET MARRIED SOON WITHOUT A DELAY OR WAITING I AM ALMOST IN MID TWENTIES BUT I DONT WANT TO MARRY LATE BY COMPROMISING MY DESIRE IN PARTNER. I TALKED WITH MY MOM REGARDING THIS 2 TIMES I ALSO ASKED HER TO START SEARCHING. BUT I DID SOMETHING WHICH IS BEYOND...
Replies
8
Views
36
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom