Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I am the head not the tail Deut.28:13 I receive miracles of deliverance for my life Dan.6:27 I have favor with God and with man Luke 2:52 I shall

Decree a thing and it shall be established in my life Job 22:28 Isaiah 43:26 state your case that you may be acquitted Heb.4:12 Quick and powerful Release your arrows of deliverance 2 Kings 13:17 loose confusion into the enemy Father hide us and our prayers Right I speak all this into existence 100 fold according to Jehovah NISSI will in my life ###, ###, ###, ### We get all our finances back the enemy stole ### gets a hearing wig her heart procedure goes well, ### gets disability, ### gets a job medical social security, ### gets breakthroughs in every area ###,

###, ### right now in Jesus Name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND NO MORE CHAOS IN MY LIFE THAT I CANT HAVE PEACE HARMONY GREATLYYY.LIFE IN BRING TO LIGHT BINDED UP AROUND THE WORLD GREATLYYY SATAN WHO IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS SCOUTS APACHES SPYS DIVERTERS OF BLESSINGS OR WHAT DOESNT WANT ME HAPPY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR...
Replies
9
Views
154
They need healing and deliverance, and this gets all the help and out of denial lord Jesus. Heal my knee you are the altimate Healer lord Amen
Replies
10
Views
168
Please pray, I have lost my job, my son’s family depend on and live with me. I need help finding an income that will provide for us all and swiftly. I am close to losing my car, house, and the water and electricity will be turned off very soon. Probably before I can get a job and get arm a paycheck.
Replies
13
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom