Help Write My Testimony For My Baptism And Confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenmartin3

Account Closed
Please God help me write my testimony for the water baptism to be good enough for ### to ### mins and help me build the confidence to stand infront of the crowd and speak. In Jesus name Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me over the day of my baptism July ###. ### ### I really beleive that there was a lot of conflict in the home cell I was baptized in and I was not given a fair chance to get to know God. I ask for prayer that I will have angelic protection from anyone in the home cell that has...
Replies
5
Views
112
I hope that my testimony will be an encouragement to someone. I have been a Christian most of my life. When I was just a ### year old boy I went to what is called a RYDC(Regional Youth Developement Center, ie kiddie jail) I had ran away from home alot by this point in my life and I felt that I...
Replies
10
Views
58
Growing Up My late Mother taught US about Jesus, and How to Pray. I had to be about 5 and we were going to the fair, Momma said if I didn't find My shoes I COULD NOT GO. I looked for My Shoes Everywhere. I was alone in My Room and I Remember saying, GOD IF JESUS IS REAL LET HIM HELP ME FIND MY...
Replies
12
Views
442
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,786
Messages
16,780,989
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom