Help Us To Get Help

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LYAGOBA

Am 16 years old and Ugandan by nationality,an orphan who lost all both parents.

.Dad died in 2007 and left mum to take care of us but she could not manage since she was a peasant who used to dig for people and they give her money which was only enough for buying food.

Dad was also a peasant who had no money because he had no job,so he did not leave any thing for mum and us,life became so hard because mum could not even some days get food for us and the relatives on the side of dad hated her thinking that she is the one who killed dad and they did not want to see us going to their place to beg for any thing,whenever they sow as from the distance,they could shout to us saying go back to your mum who killed your dad and we could go back crying tears.Mum could also cry all day long,but we had nothing to do.

In 2008,mum got diagonised by AIDS and she died,but before she died she called me and told me this wards My elder son am dying but i want you to take care of your young siblings,and she died

They left us four children.two boys and two girls you can see us all as one family in the phots.,after our parents had all died,our relatives chased us from the house and they took every thing.life became so hard and we all dropped out of school when dad died because no one took care of us and no one paid school fees for us.In order to earn a living,we started to sleep on the streets and eating on the dust bins,some times we beg food from people where by we do not get some times and we sleep without food.

We are now living very miserable lives.now we sleep in a very small house which has holes,when it rains,water enter inside,no medical treatment.

Some times we sleep hungry without eating food,i really need help from any body who can help us come out of this situation because life is not good in the streets.

We all need to go back to school but there is no help

In the name of Jesus I pray, the God of the fatherless and motherless, I commit Your children to You Lord, in the name Jesus, show them mercy and open doors of opportunities for them, in the name of Jesus. Lord, send Your angels of blessings to shift their lives around, in the name of Jesus. Lord, Your word declared orphans are Your children. I agreed with Your word and let it be establish unto them, in the name of Jesus. Lord, I thank for a speedy liberation upon Your children, in the name of Jesus. I thank You Lord for answering prayer by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Lord bless these children for they have suffered greatly. Please provide them with food daily and a clean dry place to sleep. Send them

someone to watch over them and protect them from harm. Help the children return to school to learn. In Jesus name Amen

From My Heart to Yours…..

Let’s Pray: God Thank You for allowing me to live and see another day, another New Year. Thank You for 2012. With all that is within me I say, Thank YOU. I praise You. I bless Your Holy name. There is nothing, no one, nor anything other than You worthy of worship. You alone are worthy of all Glory and Honor. Let me always walk in the respect and honor that You deserve.

God I ask in Jesus name “Encourage me to be my best self this year at all times. Let this New Year cause and bring about an acceleration and fulfillment of Your purpose for my life. Motivate me daily to live my purpose driven life. Open up my heart, my mind, and anoint my ears to hear what You are saying to me through Your Word. You are the potter I am the clay. Work on me. Work Your Will in my life. Take me beyond my limits and boundaries to Your unlimited capacities as You work Your awesome power in my life. Cover and protect me as I allow You to purify me. Continue to bring me into my metamorphous like the caterpillar. Transform me by the renewing of my mind through the Word of God, so that I may know and prove what is good, acceptable, and the perfect will of God. Let me come forth as pure gold. Let me become inward and outward all glorious for the King of Kings.

Let love, peace, healing, excellent health, joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, and the favor of God reign within the walls of my home and upon my life as I surrender my life and my will to YOU. God You are my source. Let every need be met in my life and home. You are the source of my strength. Strengthen and develop my faith in You like never before. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus Name. And I Thank You God for Answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen!â€

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God Please bless this missionary. Please give him the support he needs for his orphanage so that he can help these children in Jesus name amen. Please show me how you want me to help as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please stand with me in prayers, my husband died back 2018 and his family took everything we had saved since his dad was working at the same company with him, they had a sacco at work which he used to save since we wanted to buy a piece of land to start building, we agree that I will be...
Replies
Views
god please help me and my dad bust out of these chains that's holding us back and weighing us down. set me and my dad free so we can do the things we need to do and what you want me and my dad to do to and feel your presence and glorious love.please make things easier for me and my dad. go...
Replies
Views
god please help me and my dad bust out of these chains that's holding us back and weighing us down. set me and my dad free so we can do the things we need to do and what you want me and my dad to do to and feel your presence and glorious love.please make things easier for me and my dad. go...
Replies
Views
I pray that someone will bless us with some food we don't have any thing to eat at all and we need some money to get some dog food Toilet Paper
Replies
Views
My daughter in law is demon possesed she infected my (late) with Aids as she had multiple affairs and made every belief my late son was the bad one She on occasions arrived early hours of morning with different men and she drinks she went as far to evict my hardworking son and made drastic...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom