Help Us Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter sugarplums
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sugarplums

Guest
Thankyou God for everything and that we can come to you with our burdens, PLEASE ALL pray for our daughter that she can have a special kind boyfriend, she needs a true kind partner to share life with, in Jesus NAME WE ASK also pray for protection over us that the ministers do not punish us in our church for not obeying their rules help us AND PROTECT us from their abuse and that they see it was required to purchase I.D, for travel GOD please put the blood of Jesus over us and please all pray that nothing will be done and their power and control is totally dismantled OH THANKYOU SO MUCH EVERYONE as it pains my heart IN JESUS NAME LET US ALL PRAY.
 
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request… by allowing His perfect will to be done in you and your family’s lives.
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon ###. Please bless ### with heal from ### pain in ### heart. Please bless ### with forgiveness. Please bless ### and the church with wisdom, teaching, and knowledge. Please bless the daughter with good partner sent from You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!

Dear Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon ###. Please bless ### with heal from ### pain in ### heart. Please bless ### with forgiveness. Please bless ### and the church with wisdom, teaching, and knowledge. Please bless the daughter with good partner sent from You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!

Dear Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon ###. Please bless ### with heal from ### pain in ### heart. Please bless ### with forgiveness. Please bless ### and the church with wisdom, teaching, and knowledge. Please bless the daughter with good partner sent from You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear sugarplums,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have been in the market since March. We have been trying to sell and praying that it will sell. Our intention for this is for us to expand our family and also to have my elderly mother have an accesible house. Please help us pray that we may sell our house urgently. THANK YOU, ###
Replies
8
Views
179
Pray for ### recovery of Depression. Please help us pray 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
8
Views
311
My son is a straight A's student, yet in his midterms that he is currently doing he has drastically dropped. He fell from the stairs today out of nowhere, my other son 5 months old has not slept normally today, extremely fussy, will scream and not sleep for hours. My husband has been vomiting...
Replies
11
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom