Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Asking for prayer support against witchcraft in work. sometimes I see birds flying about and there is a heavy sleep that I feel & it becomes ery difficult to complete my tasks properly. May God guide ### & I in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ!
Or Not this postal woman totally missed my mailbox in plain view today. Lord I pray it’s not that important mail please and these careless carriers deliver it first thing Monday Jesus and heal all aches and pains in my body and mind issues spirit and body and use me more HS have your way. Amen
Lord, we come to You with humble hearts, asking for Your help in this difficult time. Our finances are running low, and we feel the weight of our responsibilities—rent, electricity, and daily needs. Please provide for us, Lord, in ways we may not even expect. Send the help we need at the right...