Help Us God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christine1976

Humble Servant of All
God I need your guidance more than ever right now. Strengthen me, work within me and fight the evil that surrounds me.

SHOW ME YOUR LIGHT GOD. I AWAIT YOUR VICTORY.

Thank you thank you thank you

Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Our Father in Heaven, we thank You the One in us is Greater than the one in the World, 1 John 4:4. We thank You there are more angels with us than enemies against us, 2 Kings 6:16. GRACE to TRULY Intercede Isa 62:6-7, To SIGH & CRY over Abominations Ezek 9:4, To WEEP between Porch & Alter Joel...
Replies
8
Views
191
🙏 Our Father in Heaven, we thank You the One in us is Greater than the one in the World, 1 John 4:4. We thank You there are more angels with us than enemies against us, 2 Kings 6:16. GRACE to TRULY Intercede Isa 62:6-7, To SIGH & CRY over Abominations Ezek 9:4, To WEEP between Porch & Alter Joel...
Replies
8
Views
178
Effort of Love Displayed Graciously Reconciles Us & God, 2 Cor 5:20, 🚐 Traveling to ### & Little One, Favor, Ps 5:12, Safety, Ps 34:7 🙏 Conduct myself with wisdom toward outsiders, gracious speech, Col 4:5-6. So even though my home group leaders and their pastors say, "I've done everything I...
Replies
11
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom