Help Us Be Together

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
I am sorry I am worried God. I just need to pray every time I have a bad thought.

Please lead me not into temptation. Please have compassion on me, divine grace, forgive me my sins, please have mercy.

Please speak to him and tell him not to delete my number.

Please save him for me, a miracle, please help me strongly here, don't allow him to have a partner.

Please speak to him and tell him to forgive me, kill all the hurt inside of him, and the feelings of rejection, the insecurity and tell him to contact me, tell him to pursue me. Amen.
 
Father in heaven, give ### faith. Replace her fears with confidence in the lovingkindness of our blessed redeemer lamb of God messiah that was slain. ### father for giving us your son to save us and for leaving your Spirit on earth until your work in us is done. Lord restore your image in her as well as her relationship. Save her family Lord for your glory in Jesus name we pray. Amen!
 
Lord have mercy on ### and all of us as we also keep thinking about bad thoughts and get into sins Lord. Lord these sins puts us away from your grace Lord. Lord I request your forgiveness for ### Lord, Lord she has repentance from her heart dear Jesus, may you forgive her and wash her sins in precious blood Lord and also Lord I pray and urge to you for her love, Lord if he is right in your eyes and if your heart agrees on this match Lord then unite them forever Lord, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Father, I pray for a Godly man. Please let him be drawn to Jesus so that he can love because he was first loved by you. Please encourage ### today. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
"DO NOT REMEMBER THE FORMER THINGS, NOR CONSIDER THE THINGS OF OLD. BEHOLD, I WILL DO A NEW THING, NOW IT SHALL SPRING FORTH; SHALL YOU NOT KNOW IT? I WILL EVEN MAKE A ROAD IN THE WILDERNESS AND RIVERS IN THE DESERT."

Isaiah 43: 18-19

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! Father please listen to ### prayers and remove the tears from her eyes, Father speak to her tonight and comfort her, pour your holy spirit on her and let no works of Satan influence her anymore, make her strong and build confidence in her to face every challenge in her life. Make all her wishes come true in your powerful name I pray amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I pray that one day she realizes that no one will ever love her more deeply than I do. I take full accountability for my timeline not aligning with hers, but my intentions were never to delay our future. I was trying to strengthen my faith, grow as a man, and ensure that I was truly ready...
Replies
9
Views
166
  • Article Article
```markdown CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! Remaining Connected to the True Vine As we continue through week 27 of our Marriage After God devotional series, we want to encourage you with a truth that has deeply impacted our own marriage: apart from Christ, we can...
Replies
0
Views
114
Please pray.. please Jesus I need you to allow God to help us. I'm sick and ### is weak. God we need a feeling a reason and that is coming from you and perfect. I need no one else to read and pray this...but a beautiful woman from the entrainment business..I trust you have the right heart...
Replies
8
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,954
Members
650,334
Latest member
Glantuanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom