Help us all Adoni in all our needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

According to your riches in Glory by Christ Jesus. Please bless mightily and with mighty open doors for a larger blessed restored home for us and loved ones Lord. Also with godly relationships, this person that well soon meet is much younger and I don’t feel right about this, but I just want a...
Replies
11
Views
123
Dear Lord, I humbly ask for Your provision to help us pay our electricity bill and provide for my son’s remaining needs. Please help us cope with everything, Lord. I need to settle these by the 10th, and I’m praying that everything will go smoothly according to Your will. I know that everything...
Replies
7
Views
225
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Help us trust You with the burdens we carry. Make our marriage a similar place of sanctuary and solace where we listen to each other’s cares. Help us to comfort one another. Encourage us with creative ways to cheer each other up. Holy Spirit, when we struggle, ignite a response...
Replies
0
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom