Help To Forget Someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus. you know this person who came to my life accidentally. always come into my thoughts. help me. I want to forget this person. send me a husband who is very tall, his face is like a sun. always happy, very understanding and love me more than anything in this world. amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 31:34: longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know the LORD,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,” declares the LORD. “For I will forgive their wickedness and will...
Replies
10
Views
401
Dear God, I come to with a heavy heart about wanting that specific car the 2025 Lexus IS 350 sport in ultra white with the black interior that I was emailing and talking with the saleswoman ### about but I was not able to get back with her in a timely matter before the car was sold to someone...
Replies
6
Views
184
I wanna thank the Lord for keeping me safe and healthy, although a lot is going on in my life, I am still grateful for everything that I have and the breath in my lungs. Today I am seeking assistance, I am still in so much debt that I did not yet pay and I have still not paid rent but I have...
Replies
7
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom