Help Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeannette
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeannette

Guest
I will lost my house was sold under me my husband has no ideal will lose everything I work so hard to keep together I take care of 2 granddaughters one is ### and the other is ### need a financial prayer to help keep my family together. Thank you all for your prayers and my GOD bless you all.
 
Heavenly Father I pray for the needs of ###. May all her financial needs be met. God bless her and her family. Surround her with your comfort and love and guide her through each day. In Jesus Name I ask AMEN
 
Hand you Family over The Messiah, Give it to him and tell him I have decided to hand over this Family because I can not do it in my own strength

Then watch how the Lord Jesus looks after his own be blessed stop worrying he is always with you

In Jesus Mighty name

amen
 
Jesus, we’re reminded of Your watchful eye as we go about our daily routine. As the fishermen needed a catch of fish You met their need, over and above what they could have anticipated. Help us to listen to Your wise instruction, walk faithfully in Your righteous paths, and trust You to meet everyone of our needs: physically, spiritually, socially, and financially. We thank You in advance for interceding to the Father on our behalf and supplying all our needs. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Lord touch this situation and bring Truth to her and her husband...Lord make a way for their finances in Jesus name...bless them and keep them in the palm of Your hand in Jesus name..
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with consolation and trust to You in any situations ### deals with. Please keep ### strong and to following Your path always. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard our prayers. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.



God Has Heard Your Prayers,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### from South Africa, I need your prayers regarding the house in the suburbs, a big house, and I have nothing but God have power. I need Him to help me to have the house. Thank you Amen.
Replies
13
Views
490
Feel there is deep injustices in the way I’ve been treated and neglected by the housing system and my housing manager. She’s very judgmental and not able to understand my capacity to be able to function due to chronic disability. Please may God help this situation and bring justice. May he help...
Replies
11
Views
188
Dear Lord, please pray for me to be a better person. My husband has a serious medical condition and I am unintentionally driving him crazy. In Jesus name, please pray it is God’s will to change me. For my husband to remain calm and for things to get better. One minute he’s somewhat ok the next...
Replies
7
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom