Help Plz Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Father please make a way there is no way for ### and ### open doors wide at ### or a cheap home in country for them in ### or nearby a home a job and deliverance for ### from drugs alcohol and fear today in Jesus Name Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help ICE agents. They are not mistreating innocent foreigners, and deporting them. They are investigating specifically illegal aliens who broke the law getting here and are growing too impatient for their citizenship. Sometimes it’s understandable if people need to sneak...
Replies
8
Views
174
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD HELP PLEASE MY ANGELS THAT R A GOOD THING HELP ME WIN URGENTLY EASILY NO WORRIES GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET THRU BUYING SOME REAL LAND FREE OR CHEAP RIGHT NEAR ME OR SOMETHING BETTER GREATLY URGENTLY TO OWN MY FIRST HOME 🏠 GREATLY. LIFE IN I...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom