Help Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter divamom
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

divamom

Guest
WELL HELLO ALL MY PRAYER PARTNERS I HAVE BEEN SO DEPRESSED THIS PAST MONTH I CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE IT OFF I AM GOING THROUGH SO MUCH WITH MY ### JUST FEEL LIKE GIVING UP
 
Dear Father, please bless the ### and the ### with peace, love and respect. Please give the ### a wisdom in taking care of the ### and please give the ### a heart to obey the ###'s orders. Please intervene their daily activities. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
I praise you Lord because you've not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. Pour your Holy Spirit out over ### and bless her to claim your promises for herself. Send the Holy Spirit to comfort her & give her the courage to stand up on the inside and abide in you. Give her a deep hunger to study your Word and praise you because you can't be depressed when in communion with the Father. Thank you for hearing and answering my prayers. Amen
 
We all get depressed, sometimes God tests us and sometimes our faith gets shaken. Life is difficult for many of us and I too get down in the dumps about how my life's going but I trust in God to lead the way and I trust in His plans for me. There are others suffering and dying in this world for a lack of water, others losing businesses and jobs, houses and property due to the economy and yet God has given us life and even better he has given us Christ... our King and our friend.

Take your troubles to Him and he will give you rest.

Praying for you that you will see the glory of God in your life and in your Children and that you will see the blessings he has given you, in Christ's Name. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone , are you able to pray to Jesus Christ for me , my husband passed away one year ago and I’m mentally and physically not ok , I’ve been having nightmares in my sleep that I can’t get to him and have been grinding my bottom teeth , at first it was one then 2 now 3 have moved a bit I’m...
Replies
15
Views
171
Hello, may you please pray that I stop talking to God. I am so tired of asking him for things and bothering him. I know he is annoyed with me and I am getting so ### over the fact that I'm not leaving him alone. I don't want to keep going on and I find myself going back to him over and over...
Replies
12
Views
165
Dear God thank you for helping at work today. Thank you for helping me not sweat as much as I did this morning. Please help me not drink alcohol tonight so that by this time tomorrow I will stop my hands from shaking so much better of my ### and my ###. Please don't let me have to go serve on...
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom