Help me to make right decision in ...

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1) no pain in my body and no stress 2) i need to make right decision between two options in the next hour connected to something, it will impact important things
Replies
9
Views
483
So I had a job interview today and it went well. I think I will get the job, so thank you for all of the prayers. But the only problem is it pays much less than what I am making now, and I want to make sure I will still be able to pay all of my bills. I want to make the right choice, so please...
Replies
7
Views
334
Im meeting someone after 9yrs, I'm scared, worried and I'm not sure what should I do. Please guide me through this, I need to make the right decision that is good for both, please Lord show me a sign, if it's meant to be let it happen please. PLEASE pray that I make the right choice and think...
Replies
6
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,598
Members
649,687
Latest member
Twtaroitor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom