Help Me Please Help Me, I Am Desperate! Please Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter BobbyMc
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BobbyMc

Guest
HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME, I AM DESPERATE - I WILL DO ANYTHING PLEASE JUST HELP ME - I NEED THIS VERY SMALL SHORT TERM LOAN I AM BEGGING SOMEONE TO HELP ME
 
Lord I am praying for help for your situation in the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother and 3 women who watch over my old sick mom. Lord please help they are all arrogant and reckless towards furniture and walls and stuff in the house and they make constant dammage in the apartement. I suspect for almost a year that the main woman who watches over my mom is stealing...
Replies
9
Views
533
Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
212
Hello, may you please pray that I stop talking to God. I am so tired of asking him for things and bothering him. I know he is annoyed with me and I am getting so ### over the fact that I'm not leaving him alone. I don't want to keep going on and I find myself going back to him over and over...
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom