Help Me O Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vukani

Disciple of Prayer
Oh Lord answer my prayer father God as I am currently looking for a job. O Lord you said in your word we must seek and we will find what we seeking for. God please reveal yourself to me because there is no one else like you. Who is so faithful and ever true all my life my heart is the testimony father. God please show me your way God. I am waiting patiently for responds O Lord. Show me your grace and mercy Jesus in your kingdom, don't let my enemies triumph over me O Lord.

Help me Jesus get the job that I am looking for, I asked all this in Jesus we trust. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Gracious Father in Heaven through Your Son Jesus as You bless others day remember me and my family too. My daughter needs a job. My son needs a well paying job and a wife. My wife needs healing. I also need financial breakthrough and Divine Wisdom from Heaven. I also need Divine prorection as I...
Replies
8
Views
127
"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me," (Isaiah 6:8). Yes O Lord, I will go to where You have shown me to go. To return to my hometown where I grew up. To bring the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
189
O Heavenly Father thank You that have used Your prophet, and servant to minister to thousands online, yet now You shown me that I am to start a church/community like the early church of Acts 2:42-47, and Acts 4:32-37. O Lord I need You so much now to do this work to minister to those that You...
Replies
5
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom