Help me Lord to get through this day. Be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord urgently and help with these urgent appointments please Jesus
Replies
12
Views
191
LORD help me the number of ### that I am taking for my ### is huge
Replies
12
Views
182
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings … I just want protection and guidance for my new coworker that I would be able to get along and work together .. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom