Help Me Lord Jesus.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jasmsine68
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jasmsine68

Guest
please pray for ### i feel very discourage today i am tired and i feel like screaming the lord no my heart and what i am going through my rent is way past due the bill collectors calling night and day gas in my car is almost empty i need some help please pray for ### i no god is able.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up ### to You. I pray You will make a Way where there seems to be no way. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

I pray this video and song will inspire you. I pray God will manifest within your life miraculously beyond measure...

/>
 
Dear God,

I thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord we know and believe You are the source of Love and Life who brings abundance to all. Please bring prosperity to ###. We ask that her basic needs be filled: money to pay her bills, income to meet her mortgage (rent), enough to buy and eat healthy food, and more than enough for health care and wellness, beyond the material needs, please uplift her soul. Inspire her creativity and resourcefulness. Guide her in improving her life. Lord please help her to hold on to faith and let her find peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨🌹🚪🔥🏰🌻🙏🏡🛬🛬😀😆❗️IT HAS BEEN TO MUCH I NEED MY GREAT COMMUNICATION BACK NOWHEALED GREATLY MY UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH ME MY LAND HOUSE BUILT OF MY DREAMS CONSTRUCTION PLANS DONE. BECAUSE OF EVIL SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS...
Replies
6
Views
109
LORD help me the number of ### that I am taking for my ### is huge
Replies
12
Views
166
Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom