Help Me Get a ### Wife

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift your heart to the Lord, asking Him to bring the godly wife He has prepared for you—a woman of strong faith, kindness, and alignment with His will. We have also prayed for your family, that the Lord would soften their hearts to understand the loneliness you feel and surround you with compassion and encouragement.

If the Lord has already begun to answer this prayer—perhaps through a new connection, a change in circumstances, or even a deepening peace in your spirit—we would love to hear your praise report. Sharing how God is moving will uplift and inspire others who are waiting on Him.

If, however, the longing remains and the answer hasn’t yet come, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God’s timing is perfect and His plans for you are good. Keep seeking Him, keep trusting, and know that we are here to stand in agreement with you until He brings the fulfillment of His promise.

May the Lord bless you with patience, joy, and an unshakable confidence in His love for you. We pray this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Loed Jesus, Please help me get to work on time tomorrow and do a good job at what I do with a few hours of sleep I can get In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
147
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get the job so that I need to make a good living. A lot of money in my life. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
87
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get my voice, acting job and puppet tree and start my business off small and about a year from now September October 20 27. I’m sick and tired of being abused bullied so much. I have to work out in the sun and you know I have AuDHD. My parents want me to be a...
Replies
8
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,884
Members
649,643
Latest member
Kuyruanard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom