Help Me Abba

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

“Lord, in the name of Jesus and through His precious bloodâ€, open Rudy’s spiritual eyes and ears, delivering Rudy from darkness into Your light and truth. Set Rudy free from all of satan’s bondages, evil schemes, deceptions and plans to destroy his soul and our marriage. Show Rudy your unconditional love and forgiveness LORD and call your lost sheep unto you. Father, I ask and pray that you touch my beloved right now, wherever Rudy is, showing him the fire and power of “Your Holy Spiritâ€.
Your word says that You will remove Rudy’s heart of stone, giving Rudy a new heart of flesh, with a new spirit and that “I and all my household will be saved.†Sanctify Rudy through me Father. Father sanity me and help me to hold on Father, as we are one flesh in Your eyes and restore to us and our marria...ge, 100 fold, what you intended us to be all along.
Build our hearts and home upon the “Rock of Jesus Christ,†so we may go forth with the fruits of healing and restoration, serving you through our faith and testimony together. LORD, expand our borders and help us to lead others to You, while giving You ALL the “Praise, Honor and Glory.â€
Bless Rudy with Your peace that truly surpasses all understanding.†Grant me “Oh LORD,†my hearts desire, as I yield and commit my life unto You. Help me father to commit everything to you. i need you abba. i really do right now. I trust in and radiantly look to You, I shall not be ashamed. Save my spouse, bringing Rudy to a heartfelt, accepting and saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as Rudy and Anthonette’s LORD and Savior. Guide Rudy and Anthonette’s heart, plans and direction, making our crooked paths straight. Give Rudy and Anthonette a sound mind and please meet us on Damascus road. My spouse’s heart is like channels of rivers in Your hands. Turn his heart away from sin and back home to “You and I.†He can come home to us both, with complete forgiveness and unconditional love.
For Your word says Father, that You hate divorce, and what therefore GOD has joined together, “let no man separate.†Thank You for Your love and word Father, they shall not return void.
Help me father to cling to you instead of what my flesh uses to numb the pain. Father God I am hurting right now. help me turn to you, because the enemy is at my door father. ABBA please come to me Abba I need you Abba Please. “In Jesus most Holy Name, Amen!â€

Amen Lord, save Rudy and change him to be the person that You want him to be for Your glory as we ask this confidently, in Jesus, Name, amen.

14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy.-1 Cor. 7

Wives, likewise, be submissive to your own husbands, that even if some do not obey the word, they, without a word, may be won by the conduct of their wives, 2 when they observe your chaste conduct accompanied by fear.-1 Peter 3

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom