Help, Lord

Powers

Beloved of All
a silent request today. God, bless all here and thank You for Your mercies. Thanks to all praying for this, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. -Ephesians 3:16-19

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.

In Jesus name, amen.
 
[SIZE=16pt]♥[/SIZE]  [SIZE=14pt]May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the perfect will of God.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will always bless me with all the things that I stand in need of, and the things that You want me to have.  Bless me with the wisdom to know the difference.  Bless me with a heart after Your own heart to always want  and accept Your perfect will  for my  life.  Teach me how to honor You  each and every day.  Let me seek Your perfect will for my life in Your Word, through the leading of the Holy Spirit, and in Godly Christian Wise counsel.  Bless me to come to know You better and love You more with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul.  God please strengthen me to walk in obedience to Your Word and will for my life.  Bless me to fulfill my God purpose here on earth.  Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all that I have ever dreamed of or asked of You because I honor You with my life, every moment of my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and especially for all those I love and care about in Jesus’ name. Amen.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]



 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am so full of anxiety and feel heavy inside I am so nervous and anxious about our trip and flying on the plane help me Lord give me peace and healing. Lord I was really looking forward to seeing a band that we have not seen in awhile need healing about this situation Lord thank you. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
99
I pray to pass all winter classes with A and B at least in JESUS name help lord and find me my own place again adopt at least 2 kittens or one . Thank you amen
Replies
12
Views
180
These people promised me appointments this week and would text or email me first, but received nothing yet. Been so busy to follow up. Jesus, what do I do on these urgent, long-awaiting appointments? Please help me navigate all of this. Been so hot. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom