Help Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Father Jehovah Jireh Jehovah NISSI bring your arm over my job today your will with me ### and ###. Father give me set hours that you approve of and help me have energy to also stop ### from giving me work that isn't in your will Lord anymore. Move all our mountains today Lord hide all my prayers that haven't been answered from the enemy that are in your will and bring them forth today all this according to your will in Jesus Name Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to pass all winter classes with A and B at least in JESUS name help lord and find me my own place again adopt at least 2 kittens or one . Thank you amen
Replies
12
Views
179
These people promised me appointments this week and would text or email me first, but received nothing yet. Been so busy to follow up. Jesus, what do I do on these urgent, long-awaiting appointments? Please help me navigate all of this. Been so hot. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
120
I left my fiance over 40 days ago. I am heartbroken that I had to separate myself for safety. I pray God give him (###) a godly sorrow, a heart of flesh for a heart of stone, and that he come to the end of himself. I pray the same for me. That eyes are being opened… I pray for healing and...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom