Blessed777
Beloved of All
Lord, you command the morning and cause the dayspring to know his place. All wickedness be shaken out of my life, in the name of Jesus (Job 38:12-13). The sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings, and every area of my life be healed, in the name of Jesus. Jesus, you are my dayspring; release more light and revelation into my life. With this new morning, new mercy and favor be upon my life, in the name of Jesus. Heb 4:12 QUICK and powerful Father right now bring your will please with ### and ###, convict him and her of all their jealousy and the way they have been attacking me, **** every door in ###'s life with me and of her women not of you Lord. Also, I need strength Lord, you know he comes back and then leaves again with other women, no more Lord. Father bring me a loving faithful Husband now in my life, my car in your will and they accept proof I can afford my payments easily and I get a home for girls and I that I can afford to, my job in your will with a raise and one more client. Today's funeral I can make it and counseling. ### is understanding and lets me to the funeral today, all selfishness from him stops in my job. ### calls and gets me a raise for working so hard for her now for months before. All of this according to your will Lord in Jesus Name Amen, please bless who prays this Amen.
